An online directory of resources with a special emphasis in serving the people of North Down and Ards.
Content caters to five main areas of need
- Resources for those concerned about someone else’s mental health
- Resources for those with anxiety
- Resources for those who are depressed
- Resources for those who want to harm themselves
- Resources for those who feel life is not worth living
This includes a comprehensive directory of services for those in need in the North Down and Ards Area that is updated weekly. This includes everything from community groups, food banks, befriending and counselling services.
Cara graduated with a diploma in integrative counselling and went on this year to complete a advanced diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. She is a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and hopes to be accredited very soon. She has been working for several years within the voluntary sector and gained a vast amount of experience during this time working with a wide range of issues.